The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the Dallas Cowboys 40-34 in Week 16 with star quarterback Jalen Hurts sidelined. The Eagles failed to cover as 4.5-point underdogs in Dallas but the total went well over the 47.5 pre-game line.
The 13-2 NFC East leaders are back at home vs. the New Orleans Saints for a New Year’s Day matchup in NFL Week 17.
PA online sportsbooks set the Eagles as around a touchdown favorite vs. the Saints at the Linc. The over/under total line was set at 44 points and kickoff is slated for 1 p.m. Get updated game lines below.
Eagles vs. Saints spread, updated odds at PA sportsbooks
Check the latest Eagles odds here.
Jalen Hurts injury update
Hurts sat out Week 16 vs. Dallas with a sprained shoulder. In his place, Gardner Minshew completed 24 passes on 40 attempts for 355 yards and two TD passes, both to DeVonta Smith. He also threw two interceptions and rushed for another TD.
Hurts’ status for Week 17 vs. New Orleans is Doubtful.
Eagles vs. Saints NFL Week 17 betting preview
The Saints are coming off of a 17-10 win over the Cleveland Browns. They’re 6-9 but still just one game behind the NFC South-leading Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-8).
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New Orleans Saints Week 17 betting stats (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook).
- Against the Spread: Eagles 8-7, Saints 6-9
- Over/Under record: Eagles 9-5-1, Saints 6-9
- Average points per game: Eagles 29.7, Saints 20.2
- Average points against: Eagles 20.5, Saints 21.7
Fun facts for Eagles-Saints matchup
- The Eagles have won 17 of their last 18 games as favorites.
- The Saints last six games as underdogs have gone Under the points total.
- Eagles have covered the spread in six of their last seven home games.
Eagles vs. Saints player props in NFL Week 17
Gardner Minshew props
- Passing + rushing yards: Over 256.5 (-115) / Under 256.5 (-115)
- Passing completions: Over 21.5 (-105) / Under 21.5 (-125)
- Passing touchdowns: Over 1.5 (-140) / Under 1.5 (+105)
Miles Sanders props
- Rushing yards: Over 77.5 (-115) / Under 77.5 (-115)
- Rushing + receiving yards: Over 85.5 (-115) / Under 85.5 (-115)
- Anytime TD: -120
A.J. Brown props
- Receiving yards: Over 67.5 (-115) / Under 67.5 (-115)
- Receptions: Over 5.5 (+120) / Under 5.5 (-160)
- Anytime TD: +100
DeVonta Smith props
- Receiving yards: Over 58.5 (-115) / Under 58.5 (-115)
- Receptions: Over 4.5 (-140) / Under 4.5 (+105)
- Anytime TD: +120
Dallas Goedert props
- Receiving yards: Over 42.5 (-115) / Under 42.5 (-115)
- Receptions: Over 4.5 (+115) / Under 4.5 (-155)
- Anytime TD: +225