The opening lines for Week Six at Pennsylvania online sportsbooks have the Philadelphia Eagles as 7.5-point underdogs against the Baltimore Ravens. By Sunday morning, the Ravens had moved to 10-point favorites. The over/under is 46.5.
The 1-3-1 Eagles are coming off a 38-29 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Rookie wide receiver Chase Claypool torched the Eagles defense for four touchdowns.
The 4-1 Ravens defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 27-3 in Week Five. Reigning MVP Lamar Jackson has a career record of 23-4, with two of the losses coming against the Kansas City Chiefs. This is Jackson’s first time playing the Eagles. About 5,500 fans will be at Lincoln Financial Field for the first time this season on Sunday.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles odds
Here are the odds at DraftKings:
|Philadelphia Eagles||+7.5 (-110)||+290||O 47.5 (-110)|
|Baltimore Ravens||-7.5 (-110)||-345||U 47.5 (-110)|
Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles betting preview
The Eagles’ already decimated offensive line took another blow in Week Five when Lane Johnson was carted off the field. He received a second opinion on his ankle, and his status for Week Six and going forward is unclear.
After being promoted from the practice squad, wide receiver Travis Fulgham emerged as a favorite target of Carson Wentz, hauling in 10 receptions for 152 yards and a touchdown against the Steelers.
After turning in their best performance against the 49ers — albeit against backup quarterback Nick Mullens — the Eagles’ defense had no answer for the Ben Roethlisberger/Claypool connection and couldn’t get off the field on third down (the Steelers converted 11 of 15 third downs).
The Ravens’ defense fueled the team’s 27-3 rout of the Bengals. They sacked rookie quarterback Joe Burrow seven times, and linebacker Patrick Queen returned a fumble 53 yards for a score.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles betting stats and info from DraftKings
- The Ravens are 3-1-1 ATS; the Eagles are 1-4 ATS.
- Over/under record for the Ravens is 1-3-1.
- Over/under record for the Eagles is 3-2.
- The Ravens’ defense surrenders an average of 15.2 points per game, a league low.
- Underdogs have covered the spread in each of the Eagles’ last five games at Lincoln Financial Field.
- The Ravens have won each of their last eight road games.
- Eight of the Eagles’ last nine home games have gone under the total points line.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in each of the Eagles’ last five games at Lincoln Financial Field.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles Week 6 betting splits
- 87% of the money is on the Ravens (-7.5) to cover the spread.
- 75% of the money is on the Ravens on the moneyline.
- 96% of the money is on the over (48).
- 80% of the money is on the Ravens (-8) to cover the spread.
- 84% of the money is on the Ravens (-345) on the moneyline.
- 90% of the money is on the over (47.5).
Week 6 promos at PA sportsbook apps
- Beat the Spread Bonus: $1 bonus for every point your team beats the spread by.
- Pigskin Parlay: Instant 50% cash boost when creating an eight-team parlay.
- New user deposit bonus: Get a 20% bonus, up to $500.
- Risk-Free $1,000 bet for new users: New users at FanDuel can get up to a $1,000 free bet. Register, make a deposit and place a wager on the FanDuel sportsbook app. Then, if the first wager loses, FanDuel will refund your losses in the form of a free bet up to $1,000.
- Same Game Parlay: Place a same-game parlay on any Week Six game, and if you don’t win, get a refund up to $10 in site credit.
BetRivers Free NFL Profit Boost Every Week:
- Log in to BetRivers online sportsbook every Sunday and get a 50% profit boost (max $50 bet).
- Bet on Eagles Special: New users who bet $1 on any Eagles market will get $50 in free bets whether they win or lose. The offer starts Oct. 16 and expires on Oct. 22 at 8:20 p.m.
Week 6 Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles bet boosts
- Ravens to cover (-7.5) vs. Eagles boosted from (-105) to +115
- Ravens, Steelers and Colts all to win boosted from (+159) to +200
- Wentz and Roethlisberger one or more passing TDs each boosted from (-200) to +100
- Eagles to score points in each quarter boosted from (+250) to +400
- Lamar Jackson and Carson Wentz two or more passing TDs boosted from (+250) to +300
- One or more TDs to be scored every quarter boosted from (+115) to +135
- Mark Ingram to score the first TD boosted from (+750) to +1000
- Final score: Ravens 28, Eagles 21 boosted from (+8000) to +10000
BetRivers Sunday Specials
- Any three to score a rushing touchdown – Cam Newton, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Carson Wentz (yes) +400
- Over 6.5 Sunday NFL games to record over 49.5 points (yes) +125
Philadelphia Eagles 2020 odds tracker
(Odds via FanDuel Sportsbook)
|Sept. 1, 2020||Oct. 16 (Week 6)||Oct. 20 (Week 7)||Oct. 28 (Week 8)||Nov. 3 (Week 9)||Nov. 10 (Week 10)||Nov. 17 (Week 11)||Nov. 24 (Week 12)||Dec. 1 (Week 13)||Dec. 8 (Week 14)||Dec. 15 (Week 15)||Dec. 22 (Week 16)|
Complete Week 6 NFL odds at PA sportsbooks
Lead image credit: AP Photo/Keith Srakocic