The Philadelphia Eagles are giving plenty of thanks on this Thanksgiving. Trailing 13-3 to the Indianapolis Colts in the fourth quarter, Jalen Hurts engineered two touchdown drives as the Eagles escaped Indy with a 17-16 victory.
Hurts hit Quez Watkins on a 22-yard touchdown pass early in the fourth and rushed the go-ahead score from seven yards with 1:20 remaining. The nail-biting drama helped the Eagles in the standings, but it did not help Eagles bettors. The Eagles did not cover as a 6.5-point favorite. The total of 45.5 went way under.
The Pittsburgh Steelers played the Cincinnati Bengals tough in a 37-30 loss. The Steelers failed to cover as a 3.5-point underdog. Over bettors easily cashed the 39.5 total.
The Eagles (9-1) and Steelers (3-7) are both in primetime for Week 12.
The Eagles take center stage first on Sunday Night Football against the Green Bay Packers. They are a 7-point home favorite, with the total set at 46.5 at PA sportsbooks.
On Monday Night Football, the Steelers are 2.5-point road underdogs to the Colts. The total sits at 39.
Eagles vs. Packers SNF spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 12
Get updated Eagles odds here.
Eagles vs. Packers Week 12 betting preview
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Green Bay Packers Week 12 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Eagles 5-5 ATS; Packers 4-7 ATS
- Eagles 6-4 O/U; Packers 5-6 O/U
- Eagles 26.3 avg. points for; Packers 18.4 avg. points for
- Eagles 18.3 avg. points against; Packers 22.1 avg. points against
- The Eagles have won nine of their last 10 games.
- The Packers have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games as underdogs.
- Nine of the Eagles’ last 10 games at Lincoln Financial Field have gone over the total points line.
- Games at Lincoln Financial Field average 45.0 total points.
- The average winning margin at Lincoln Financial Field is 13.4.
Eagles vs. Packers Week 12 player props
Check back later in the week when DraftKings PA Sportsbook releases player props for Eagles-Packers.
Steelers vs. Colts spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 12
Steelers vs. Colts Week 12 betting preview
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Indianapolis Colts Week 12 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Steelers 4-5-1 ATS; Colts 5-6 ATS
- Steelers 4-6 O/U; Colts 2-9 O/U
- Steelers 17.0 avg. points for; Colts 15.7 avg. points for
- Steelers 24.4 avg. points against; Colts 2o.0 avg. points against
- Fourteen of the Colts’ last 16 games have gone under the total points line.
- The Steelers have won 12 of their 14 Monday night games.
- The Steelers have covered the spread in five of their last six games against the Colts.
- Games at Lucas Oil Stadium average 41.0 total points.
Thanksgiving Day Week 12 games
Grab your turkey and get treated to a slate of three games on Thursday. Five of the six teams playing are currently in playoff positioning.
12:30 p.m. – Buffalo Bills (-10) at Detroit Lions (FOX)
- The Lions have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games as home underdogs.
- The Lions have lost their last five Thursday games.
- Each of the Bills’ last five road games have gone under the total points line.
4:30 p.m. – New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (-9.5) (CBS)
- The Cowboys have won 13 of their last 14 home games against NFC East opponents.
- The Giants have covered the spread in five of their last six games as underdogs.
- Six of the Cowboys’ last seven games at AT&T Stadium have gone under the total points line.
8:20 p.m. – New England Patriots at Minnesota Vikings (-3) (NBC)
- The Vikings have won each of their last 10 games as favorites.
- The Vikings have covered the spread in each of their five games against AFC opponents.
- Five of the Vikings’ last six games as home favorites have gone over the total points line.