The Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers made Pennsylvania bettors happy in Week 13. The Eagles throttled the Tennessee Titans, 35-10, to improve to a league-best 11-1 on the season. The Eagles easily covered as a 4.5-point favorite on Pennsylvania sportsbooks, and the total of 44.5 barely went over.
Jalen Hurts accounted for four touchdowns, three passing and one rushing, and threw for 380 yards. A.J. Brown, facing his former team, caught eight passes for 119 yards and two touchdowns.
The Steelers won and covered as a short 1.5-point favorite over the Falcons in Atlanta. The total of 42 went under in the game. Since Pittsburgh’s Week 9 bye, the Steelers have won three of four to improve to 5-7 overall. The Steelers are 3-1 against the spread in those games.
Both teams are facing key divisional opponents in Week 14 at 1 p.m.
The Eagles are a 7-point road favorite against the Giants, as the total sits at 45.5.
The uncertainty of Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has the Steelers as a 3-point home favorite against Baltimore. The total is 37. Jackson’s health is one to monitor throughout the week in terms of line movement.
Eagles vs. Giants spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 14
Get updated Eagles odds here.
Eagles vs. Giants Week 14 betting preview
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants Week 14 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Eagles 7-5 ATS; Giants 9-3 ATS
- Eagles 7-4-1 O/U; Giants 3-7-2 O/U
- Eagles 28.2 avg. points for; Giants 20.4 avg. points for
- Eagles 18.8 avg. points against; Giants 21.0 avg. points against
- The Eagles have won 11 of their last 12 games.
- The Giants have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games as underdogs.
- Seven of the Giants’ last eight games as home underdogs have gone over the total points line.
- Games at MetLife Stadium average 40.4 total points.
- The O/U record of games at MetLife Stadium is 3-8-2 over the last 13 games.
Eagles vs. Giants Week 14 player props
Player props for Eagles-Giants have been released courtesy of DraftKings sportsbook.
Jalen Hurts props
- Passing yards: Over 225.5 (-115) / Under 225.5 (-115)
- Rushing yards: Over 49.5 (-120) / Under 49.5 (-110)
- Anytime TD: -110
Miles Sanders props
- Rushing yards: Over 65.5 (-115) / Under 65.5 (-115)
- Receiving yards: Over 6.5 (-115) / Under 6.5 (-115)
- Rushing + Receiving yards: Over 75.5 (-115) / Under 75.5 (-115)
- Anytime TD: -105
A.J. Brown props
- Receiving yards: Over 70.5 (-140) / Under 70.5 (+105)
- Receptions: Over 5.5 (+115) / Under 5.5 (-155)
- Anytime TD: -115
DeVonta Smith props
- Receiving yards: Over 56.5 (-115) / Under 56.5 (-115)
- Receptions: Over 4.5 (-125) / Under 4.5 (-105)
- Anytime TD: +165
Quez Watkins props
- Receiving yards: Over 27.5 (-115) / Under 27.5 (-115)
- Receptions: Over 2.5 (+115) / Under 2.5 (-155)
- Anytime TD: +370
Eagles vs. Giants Week 14 betting insight
Live! Casino Philadelphia has been buzzing as of late, especially after the Eagles throttled the Titans last Sunday.
As Jalen Hurts continues to make a run at the MVP, Live! Casino Philadelphia is surprisingly sitting pretty.
“Due to the incredibly low price of Jalen Hurts MVP odds (+450), the general public has not really pounced on this as there is still a general consensus that Patrick Mahomes seems to be in the driver’s seat for this award,” Bryan Newman General Manager, FanDuel Sportsbook and Lounge at Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia, said. “Jalen Hurts is a very close second and could surprise people if he continues to play at this elite level. Regarding bet liability, we do not see a huge liability as Kirk Cousins remains our biggest payout at 40-1 preseason.”
The San Francisco 49ers also remains Live! Casino Philadelphia‘s biggest liability to win the NFC. If the Eagles can clinch the No. 1 seed paired with the injury to Jimmy Garappolo, Newman is gearing up for a wild January and early February.
“We expect the rest of this season to be electric at our Sportsbook with the Eagles continuing to play like they are the best team in the NFL,” Newman said. “Two home playoff games could reflect a similar crowd to the Phillies World Series run in November which was absolutely crazy on property!”
Division games tend to do well for Live! Casino Philadelphia‘s handle numbers, however, the Sunday night home game against Dallas in Week 6 remains their biggest NFL handle game of the season.
Steelers vs. Ravens spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 14
Get updated Steelers odds here.
Steelers vs. Ravens Week 14 betting preview
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens Week 14 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Steelers 6-5-1 ATS; Ravens 5-7 ATS
- Steelers 5-7 O/U; Ravens 4-8 O/U
- Steelers 17.8 avg. points for; Ravens 23.8 avg. points for
- Steelers 23.1 avg. points against; Ravens 19.7 avg. points against
- The Steelers have won each of their last four games against the Ravens.
- The Ravens have failed to cover the spread in each of their last four games against AFC North opponents.
- Seven of the Ravens’ last nine games have gone under the total point line.
- Games at Acrisure Stadium average 42.0 total points.
- The O/U record of games at Acrisure Stadium is 2-3.