The Eagles’ quest of a perfect season came to a screeching halt as the Washington Commanders dominated the Philadelphia Eagles, 32-21, on Monday Night Football. The Eagles, now 8-1, lost outright as an 11-point favorite and the total of 43.5 went over.
The Commanders ran 81 plays and possessed the ball for 40 minutes, 24 seconds. The Eagles possessed the ball for 19 minutes, 26 seconds, and committed four turnovers. They surrendered three turnovers all season entering Monday night.
The Pittsburgh Steelers got back in the win column with a 20-10 victory over the New Orleans Saints in Week 10 after returning from a bye. The Steelers covered as a short 1-point underdog, as the total of 39.5 went under.
The Eagles look to start a new streak in Week 11 with a road matchup against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at 1 p.m. Philadelphia is a 6.5-point favorite at PA sportsbooks, with the total sitting at 44.
The Steelers, at 3-6, host the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday at 4:25 p.m. as a 5-point underdog, while the total is 41.
Eagles vs. Colts spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 11
Get updated Eagles odds here.
Eagles vs. Colts Week 11 betting preview
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Indianapolis Colts Week 11 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Eagles 5-4 ATS; Colts 4-6 ATS
- Eagles 6-3 O/U; Colts 2-8 O/U
- Eagles 27.3 avg. points for; Colts 15.7 avg. points for
- Eagles 18.6 avg. points against; Colts 2o.3 avg. points against
- The underdogs have won nine of the Colts’ last 13 games.
- Thirteen of the Colts’ last 15 games have gone under the total points line.
- The Eagles have failed to cover the spread in five of their last six road games.
- Games at Lucas Oil Stadium average 43.0 total points.
- The average winning margin at Lucas Oil Stadium is 4.5.
Eagles vs. Colts Week 11 player props
DraftKings PA Sportsbook released some player props for Eagles-Colts.
Jalen Hurts props
- Passing yards: Not out.
- Rushing yards: Over 42.5 (-115) / Under 42.5 (-115)
- Anytime TD: -120
Miles Sanders props
- Rushing yards: Over 63.5 (-115) / Under 63.5 (-115)
- Anytime TD: -120
Matt Ryan props
- Passing yards: Over 228.5 (+100) / Under 228.5 (-130)
- Rushing yards: Over 2.5 (+100) / Under 2.5 (-130)
- Anytime TD: +650
Jonathan Taylor props
- Rushing yards: Over 85.5 (-115) / Under 85.5 (-115)
- Anytime TD: -130
Michael Pittman props
- Rushing yards: Over 60.5 (-115) / Under 60.5 (-115)
- Anytime TD: +170
Eagles vs. Colts Week 11 betting insight
The Eagles laid an egg last Monday Night as Bryan Newman, General Manager, FanDuel Sportsbook and Lounge at Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia, said the handle of the game was 70% higher than the previous Monday Night game.
Despite the loss, Eagles fans at Live! Casino surprisingly kept their cool.
“Despite the team’s first loss, there is still a sense of optimism around the team as the Eagles are remain the best team in the league and continue to play at an elite level,” Newman said. “As expected, most of our guests were pretty disappointed to see them lose. It is extremely difficult to defeat the same divisional opponent twice in one season as the Eagles beat Washington back on Sept. 25.”
Newman is not expecting the loss to deter fans from betting on the Eagles in a road matchup against the Colts on Sunday.
“In our opinion, despite the Eagles losing, they are still playing a very soft schedule as the Colts are one of the worst teams in the league,” Newman said. “With the point spread only being -6.5, we expect a lot of Eagles bettors on Sunday.”
Steelers vs. Bengals spread at PA sportsbooks in Week 11
The Steelers host the Bengals in a rematch of the Steelers’ upset win in Cincinnati. The Bengals are 5-4 and are a game back of the Ravens for the AFC North lead.
Steelers vs. Bengals Week 11 betting preview
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals Week 11 betting preview (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook):
- Steelers 4-4-1 ATS; Bengals 6-3 ATS
- Steelers 3-6 O/U; Bengals 3-5-1 O/U
- Steelers 15.6 avg. points for; Bengals 25.3 avg. points for
- Steelers 23.0 avg. points against; Bengals 2o.6 avg. points against
- The Steelers have won seven of their last eight games as home underdogs.
- Eight of the Bengals’ last nine games against AFC opponents have gone under the total points line.
- The Steelers have covered the spread in four of their last five against AFC North opponents.
- Games at Acrisure Field average 35.8 total points.
- The average winning margin at Acrisure Stadium is 4.8.