When you put away your Christmas decorations dig out your circa-2017 Eagles underdog mask.
The Philadelphia Eagles enter wild card weekend as 2-point underdogs to the visiting Seattle Seahawks. They are a longshot to capture the NFC title. DraftKings has the team at +1,400 to win, while FanDuel lists the Birds at +1,500. The Super Bowl betting odds are even more pie-in-the-sky, at +3,000 at DraftKings and +3,400 at FanDuel.
Only four Week 1 starters, Carson Wentz, Jason Kelce, Brandon Brooks, and Jason Peters, played in the NFC East-clinching win against the Giants. The number dips to three now that Brooks suffered a season-ending shoulder injury during the game. However, there is plenty of hope this weekend for Eagles fans who embrace, and perhaps prefer, the underdog role. There are also lots of options for sports bettors in PA this wild card weekend.
DraftKings online sportsbook Eagles odds
Do the Eagles have any spare pixie dust left from their 2017 Super Bowl?
Pennsylvania DraftKings customers can exclusively get 100/1 odds at DraftKings on the Eagles to win the Championship. So, if the Birds win it all, a $5 wager yields a $500 win.
The details on the Philly Special Repeat promo are:
- Must be physically located in Pennsylvania
- Must opt-in from the sportsbook promotions page
- Max $5 wager
- Excludes live bets, parlays, cash-out bets, free bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
- Boost must be placed before 4:35 p.m. ET on Jan 4.
DraftKings superstar touchdown boost
Who is going to score first? DraftKings might be liberal using the word “superstar” since the injured Eagles are relying on the bottom of the depth chart players and former practice squad players. Boston Scott, one of those practice squad graduates, has the best odds to score the first touchdown (+550).
DraftKings superstar touchdown boost specs:
- First, you must opt-in. Then you’ll be issued one single-use boost per wild card game for use on the first touchdown scorer market (under ‘player props’).
- The boost gets you 10/1 odds or better on a player to score the first touchdown. You must select the boost in your bet slip before placing the bet to apply the boosted price. Try refreshing if you can’t see the boost in your bet slip after opt-in.
- Max $10 wager per game
- Excludes live bets, parlays, cash-out bets, free bets, voided bets and odds boosts.
DraftKings Wild Card weekend specials
DraftKings, one of Pennsylvania’s newest online sportsbooks, has lots of different action for bettors during the first weekend of NFL’s postseason. “Wild card specials” with Eagles listed are:
Most passing yards (during Wild Card weekend):
Carson Wentz: +525
Most rushing yards:
Miles Sanders: +1,200
Most receiving yards:
- Dallas Goedert: +1,500
- Greg Ward: +2,200
DraftKings NFL playoff bets
Did you bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl? Laid money on Ben Roethlisberger to win league MVP? If your preseason futures bets didn’t quite pan out, DraftKings has a plethora of options to try again.
Super Bowl MVP
- Lamar Jackson: +300
- Patrick Mahomes: +550
- Jimmy Garoppolo: +600
Philadelphia Eagles listed odds for Super Bowl MVP:
- Carson Wentz: +4,000
- Zach Ertz: +15,000
- Miles Sanders: +15,000
- Fletcher Cox: +25,000
- Brandon Graham: +25,000
Playoff player props
Most playoff rushing yards:
- Miles Sanders: +5,000
- Jordan Howard: +1,000
Most playoff receiving yards:
- Zach Ertz: +3,300
- Dallas Goedert: +3,300
- Nelson Agholor: +5,000
- Greg Ward: +8,000
- JJ Arcega-Whiteside: +10,000
Fanduel online sportsbook Eagles odds
FanDuel online sportsbook is also offering a variety of playoff specials.
The Eagles are +500 to reach the NFC conference final. Wentz is also listed at +2,200 to have the most passing yards during the playoffs
If you want to try and guess which two teams will be in the NFC Championship match, there are odds on that as well:
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. New Orleans Saints: +1,100
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Green Bay Packers: +1,700
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. San Francisco 49ers: +2,500
You can also bet on who will eliminate the Philadelphia Eagles:
- Seattle Seahawks: -135
- San Francisco 49ers: +230
- Green Bay Packers: +650
- More teams/odds listed on site
FanDuel wild card specials
Who is going to light it up or lay down during Wild Card weekend?
Highest scoring team of wild card weekend: Eagles +600
Lowest scoring team of wild card weekend: Eagles +500
Most wild card weekend passing yards: Carson Wentz +550
Most receiving yards:
- Dallas Goedert +1,100
- Greg Ward +3,300
- Miles Sanders +4,300
- Zach Ertz +5,000
- JJ Arcega-Whiteside +10,000
- Nelson Agholor +10,000
Highest scoring game:
Seattle vs. Philadelphia: + 270
Lowest scoring game:
Seattle vs. Philadelphia: +280
Most kicking points:
Jake Elliot: +550
FanDuel blown lead insurance
Three of last year’s Wild Card games were decided by six points or less. FanDuel’s blown lead insurance gives bettors the chance to place a pregame, moneyline wager on any of the Wild Card games and earn up to $50 back in site credit if your selected team leads after any quarter (1st, 2nd, 3rd) but loses the game.
FOX Bet online sportsbook
FOX Bet brings a bounty of bet boosts for all the wild card games.
Here are some other bet boosts by Fox Bet for Seahawks vs. Eagles showdown:
- Boston Scott to score a TD in the 1st Quarter (+425) boosted to +475
- Marshawn Lynch to score a TD in the 1st quarter (+450) boosted to +500
- Eagles +6.5, Carson Wentz 270+ pass yards, Greg Ward 40+ receiving yards, and Eagles 3+ TDs (+600) boosted to +650
- Russell Wilson 3+ passing TDs & Seahawks win (+320) boosted to +360
- Tyler Lockett 7+ receptions & Seahawks win (+333) boosted to +375
- Final score Seahawks 24, Eagles 21 (+7,500) boosted to +10,000
- Final score Seahawks 21, Eagles 24 (+7,500) boosted to +10,000
- Russell Wilson 35+rush yards & Seahawks win (+230) boosted to +280
- Tyler Lockett to score the 1st TD (+900) boosted to +1,000
- Marhawn Lynch 55+ rush yards and Seahawks win (+230) boosted to +260
- Carson Wentz 3+ passing TDs & Eagles win (+425) boosted to +475
- Eagles to win every quarter (+1,100) boosted to +1,400
- Seahawks +2.5, Russell Wilson 250+ pass yards, Marshawn Lynch 40+ rush yards, & Seahawks 3+ TDs (+600) boosted to +700.