The Las Vegas Raiders (4-2) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3.5) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 against the Philadelphia Eagles (2-4). A total of 48.5 points has been set for this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This season Jalen Hurts has racked up 1,480 passing yards (246.7 per game) while going 130-for-208 (62.5%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with four interceptions. He has added a team-high 300 rushing yards on 53 carries with five touchdowns.
- Devonta Smith has been targeted 44 times and has 27 catches, leading his team with 345 yards (57.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this season, Hurts is the No. 3 fantasy quarterback and the No. 3 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 147.2 points and is averaging 24.5 per game.
- Miles Sanders’ 43.1 fantasy points this season (an average of 7.2 per game), are enough to rank him 109th overall and 33rd among running backs.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
- The Raiders have allowed 24 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 22.8 the Eagles have scored.
- In games where Philadelphia scores more than 24 points this year, it is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread this year in games where it allows fewer than 22.8 points.
- The Eagles have averaged 113.7 yards per game on the ground this year, 17.0 less yards than the Raiders have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (130.7).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from