The Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the Carolina Panthers (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Bank of America Stadium. Carolina is a 4-point favorite in the game. The game’s over/under is set at 44.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Jalen Hurts leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,167 passing yards (291.8 per game), seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He also has 226 rushing yards on 34 carries with one touchdown.
- Devonta Smith has reeled in 18 passes for a team-high 237 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 31 times, and averages 59.3 yards per game.
- So far, Hurts is the No. 3 fantasy quarterback and the No. 3 fantasy player overall after scoring 99.3 fantasy points (24.8 per game).
- Kenneth Gainwell has recorded 35.8 fantasy points this season (9 per game), good enough to make him 27th among running backs and 85th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/21/2018||Eagles||371-342 CAR||21-17 CAR|
- The Eagles have averaged seven more points this year (23.5) than the Panthers have allowed (16.5).
- Philadelphia is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it scores over 16.5 points this year.
- Carolina is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where it allows less than 23.5 points.
- The Panthers’ defense has given up 95 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 27.8 fewer yards than the Eagles have gained running the football (122.8).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from