NFC East opponents square off when the Dallas Cowboys (1-1) host the Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) on Monday, September 27, 2021 at AT&T Stadium. Dallas is favored by 4 points. The contest has an over/under of 51.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Miles Sanders took 164 attempts for 867 rushing yards a season ago (54.2 per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Last year Dallas Goedert was targeted 65 times and amassed 46 catches for 524 yards with three touchdowns.
- Sanders was the 68th-ranked player overall and the 20th-ranked running back after collecting 146.4 fantasy points (9.2 per game) last year.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/27/2020||Eagles||Cowboys||-3.5||50.5||+||513-477 DAL||37-17 DAL|
|11/1/2020||Eagles||Eagles||-10||43||-435||+360||265-222 DAL||23-9 PHI|
|12/22/2019||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||431-311 PHI||17-9 PHI|
|10/20/2019||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||402-283 DAL||37-10 DAL|
- The Eagles’ average points scored last season, 20.9, was 8.7 fewer than the 29.6 the Cowboys allowed.
- Dallas was 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread last year when it allowed fewer than 20.9 points.
- The Eagles averaged 126.9 yards on the ground last season, 31.9 fewer yards than the Cowboys gave up to opposing rushing attacks (158.8).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from