The Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the San Francisco 49ers (1-0). The over/under is set at 50.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- A season ago, Miles Sanders churned out 867 rushing yards (54.2 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Last season Dallas Goedert was targeted 65 times and recorded 46 catches for 524 yards (43.7 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Minshew put together a solid 2020 fantasy season, scoring 159.7 total fantasy points (10.0 per game) to finish 54th overall and 23rd among quarterbacks in the league-wide fantasy rankings.
- Last year, Sanders finished as the 68th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 20th-ranked running back. He totaled 146.4 fantasy points, averaging 9.2 per game.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/4/2020||49ers||49ers||-8.5||45.5||-345||+290||417-267 SF||25-20 PHI|
- The average points per game for the Eagles last year, 20.9, was 3.5 fewer than the 24.4 the 49ers gave up.
- In games when Philadelphia scored more than 24.4 points last season, it was 1-3 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- San Francisco was 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread last year when it allowed fewer than 20.9 points.
- The Eagles picked up 126.9 rushing yards per game last season, 20.5 more than the 49ers gave up (106.4).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from