This one has a little bit of everything.
A pair of accomplished flyweights headline the main event. Two sisters will appear on the same fight card for the first time in 15 years. And in one of the early bouts, two Pennsylvania fighters face off in a quest to climb higher in the middleweight division.
And if that’s not enough, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a promotion that enables new users to triple their winnings on any main card match.
Let’s take a quick look at UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez, along with all the MMA wagers and betting odds available at the best PA sports betting apps.
Triple your money at DraftKings in UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez
UFC 255 starts at 6:30 p.m. Saturday on ESPN2, with the main card shifting to ESPN Pay-Per-View at about 10 p.m.
In the main event, Brazilian Deiveson Figueiredo (19-1) takes on Alex Perez (24-5) in a fight for the flyweight title. As noted in a CBS Sports preview, both fighters have built up some solid momentum recently. Figueiredo has gone 8-1 since signing with the UFC in 2017. And Perez has gone 7-1 himself since his UFC debut, setting up a huge showdown Saturday.
Figueiredo is -305 at DraftKings Sportsbook. Perez is +240. But new users can gain much better odds with the help of a DraftKings promotion.
Winnings will be tripled for any new user’s wager on a single UFC 255 main card bout.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- UFC 255 on Nov. 21. Offer expires at the end of the match.
- First-time DraftKings depositors only.
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your sportsbook account.
- Following sign-up, you will be issued a single-use triple winnings (200% profit boost) to use on any UFC 255 market.
- You must select the boost from your bet slip before placing your bet to apply the boosted price.
- 200% profit boost will apply to the winnings (winnings exclude your original bet).
- Max bet: $50.
- Max winnings $500.
- One qualifying bet per user.
- Boosted odds bet must be placed on an individual bet slip.
- Includes live bets and parlays.
- Excludes free bets, cash-out bets, voided bets and odds boost.
- If the boost does not appear, please make sure you have made your deposit, are logged in and refresh the page.
- Must be in PA, CO, IN, IA, NJ, IL, TN or WV.
Pennsylvania fighters face off in UFC 255’s second bout
Another notable fight features a pair of Pennsylvania competitors. The second fight of the night is a showdown between middleweight Kyle Daukaus (9-1) of Philadelphia and Dustin Stoltzfus (13-1) of Lancaster.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has Daukaus as the favorite with a moneyline price of -278. Stoltzfus is +210.
Shevchenko sisters appear on same card for first time in 15 years
Another noteworthy storyline of UFC 245 is the Shevchenko sisters, who are both on the card. Antonina (8-2), the older sister, takes on Ariane Lipski (13-5) in Match 8, a flyweight bout. DraftKings has Antonina as -177 on the moneyline, while Lipski is +140.
Valentina is a massive favorite over Brazilian Jennifer Maia in the flyweight co-main event. DraftKings has Valentina as -1430 on the moneyline and -200 to win by knockout, submission or DQ. Maia returns +790 on the moneyline and would bring +950 if she wins by KO, submission or DQ. The fight’s over/under is set at 2.5 rounds.
More action for UFC 255 Saturday
The rest of the fight card and the moneyline odds on DraftKings are as follows:
- Daniel Rodriguez (-335) vs. Nicolas Dalby (+250)
- Joaquin Buckley (-278) vs. Jordan Wright (+215)
- Brandon Moreno (-190) vs. Brandon Royval (+150)
- Mauricio Rua (+140) vs. Paul Craig (-177)
- Katlyn Chookagian (+195) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (-250)
- Mike Perry (-148) vs. Tim Means (+120)
Daily fantasy players will also have some big contests for UFC 255 on Saturday. The featured contest at DraftKings is the $20 entry 255 special with a $700K prize pool and a first-place payout of $150K. Over at FanDuel, the $100K Saturday UFC Octagon has an entry fee of $8.88 and a top prize of $20K.
So there’s all kinds of action awaiting Saturday at UFC 255.
Top-ranked flyweights. Pennsylvania fighters. And a pair of sisters too.
It all starts at 6:30 p.m.
Lead image credit: AP Photo/Kamil Krzaczynski