It’s almost too good to be true.
Starting Thursday night at 8:30 p.m. (just after the NFL season opener kicks off in Kansas City), new users can get 100-1 odds on any NFL team to win on Sunday or Monday. It’s a big-time boost that drastically improves the return on an opening weekend bet.
For example, the Philadelphia Eagles are currently -250 on the moneyline in their game Sunday against Washington. The Pittsburgh Steelers are -240 in Monday night’s matchup with the New York Giants. But new users can make the returns drastically better, boosting either of those teams to 100-1 if they so choose. Here’s the fine print:
DraftKings 100-1 odds are available on ANY team Sunday and Monday
- The promotional period begins 9/10/20 at 8:30 p.m. EST and runs until 9/13/20 at 10:10 p.m. EST. (Note: The promotion does NOT include the Thursday Night Football game.)
- New users only.
- Includes all NFL games on Sunday and Monday.
- Max bet: $1.
- To be eligible, users must:
- Make a deposit of $5+ into their sportsbook account.
- Following the deposit, visit the Sportsbook Promos/Rewards page and pick the game of your choosing by clicking “BOOST THIS GAME.”
- Pick wisely: The boosted game CANNOT be changed once “BOOST THIS GAME” has been clicked.
- Following game selection, users will be issued a single-use odds boost to choose either team in that game. The boost is for +10000 (100-1) odds for a team to win that game.
- If you’re experiencing difficulties, make sure you are logged in, and refresh the page if the boost doesn’t appear.
- Apply your boost to the team in the matchup desired by adding that team’s moneyline to the betslip and applying the boost. The FIRST bet with the boost is the qualifying bet.
- One qualifying bet per user.
- Excludes live bets, parlays, cash-out bets, free bets and voided bets.
- Must be in CO, PA, IN, IA, NJ, IL or WV.
NFL Week One features 13 games Sunday, two on Monday
If you’re looking for a bet beyond Pennsylvania’s teams, there are plenty of options on the Week One NFL schedule. There are nine games kicking off at 1 p.m Sunday, four more later in the day and a Monday night doubleheader as well. Here are the current Week One moneyline prices for each team according to DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sunday NFL Odds
- Philadelphia (-250) at Washington (+205), 1 p.m.
- Miami (+230) at New England (-295), 1 p.m.
- Green Bay (+118) at Minnesota (-143), 1 p.m.
- Indianapolis (-400) at Jacksonville (+320), 1 p.m.
- Chicago (+128) at Detroit (-155), 1 p.m.
- Las Vegas (-182) at Carolina (+150), 1 p.m.
- NY Jets (+225) at Buffalo (-286), 1 p.m.
- Cleveland (+290) at Baltimore (-375), 1 p.m.
- Seattle (-124) at Atlanta (+102), 1 p.m.
- LA Chargers (-165) at Cincinnati (+135), 4:05 p.m.
- Arizona (+255) at San Francisco (-315), 4:25 p.m.
- Tampa Bay (+148) at New Orleans (-182), 4:25 p.m.
- Dallas (-162) at Los Angeles Rams (+133), 8:20 p.m.
Monday NFL Odds
- Pittsburgh (-240) at NY Giants (+190), 7:10 p.m.
- Tennessee (-141) at Denver (+117), 10:20 p.m.
Take your pick from the games above and with the magic of DraftKings, any of the team’s odds can be transformed to 100-1.
DraftKings promotion live after Thursday Night Football start
It’s a good time to be a new user. Promotions like this don’t come around often.
They just can’t.
Because they’re almost too good to be true.