The NFL season is now in full swing with a wild Week 1 in the books. For Week 2, new customers using DraftKings Sportsbook in PA can get one of the best promo codes for Monday Night Football.
Bet $5 on NFL Monday Night Football for either the Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills or the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings and get $200 instantly.
No DraftKings promo code required for this one. New users just need to register and deposit $5+ into their account.
DraftKings promo code for MNF Vikings vs. Eagles worth up to $1,250
Here are more details on how to claim the DraftKings Sportsbook bet $5, get $200 MNF promo:
- Offer is for new DraftKings customers only. Must be your first cash wager placed with DraftKings.
- Make a $5 deposit into your sportsbook account
- Place a $5 wager on Vikings-Eagles MNF
- You will receive $200 instantly, in addition to any cash winnings from your original wager.
The bonus is paid in eight $25 free bets, which can be used on Monday Night Football for Vikings vs. Eagles or any Week 2 game. The free bets are available for seven days or 168 hours from the time the free bets are placed into the customer’s account.
It can get even better for new users at DraftKings PA Sportsbook. DraftKings is also offering a 20% match bonus on your first deposit up to $1,000. In addition, the sportsbook will also throw in a $50 free bet when your initial deposit is at least $5. It can all be worth up to $1,250.
Eagles vs. Vikings Week 2 Monday Night Football betting preview
The Eagles and Vikings are playing in the 8:30 p.m. slot for Monday Night Football, shortly following the Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills 7:15 p.m. kickoff.
The Eagles defeated the Lions in Week 1, 38-35, but did not cover the six-point spread. The Vikings handled Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, 23-7, and covered the spread as a two-point favorite.
DraftKings betting information for Vikings vs. Eagles:
- Eagles -2 (-110) / Vikings +2 (-110)
- Over 50.5 (-110) / Under 50.5 (-110)
- Eagles Moneyline (-130) / Vikings Moneyline (+110)
To help you use your free bets wisely, here are some betting trends for the Vikings and Eagles:
- Each of the Eagles’ last five home games have gone over the total.
- The Vikings have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five road openers.
- The Eagles have won four of their last five Monday games at home.
Lead image Matt Rourke/AP