Players will no longer get crowned on DraftKings online sportsbook and online casino.
DraftKings will now be using a Tier Credit system for their Dynasty Rewards program across all platforms.
The idea remains the same, as DraftKings users can still redeem cool prizes using Dynasty Rewards.
FAQs about DraftKings new Tier Credit system
DraftKings users need to get used to Tier Credits instead of Crowns.
What is DraftKings new Tier Credit system?
Not a whole lot is changing in DraftKings’ Dynasty Rewards program. Players currently get crowned when placing bets across the online sportsbook, DraftKings online casino, marketplace and daily fantasy games. Now, users will get Tier Credits instead of Crowns in determining your Dynasty Rewards status.
How can I earn Tier Credits?
The same way users earned Crowns. Tier Credits can be earned across all DraftKings platforms, which include its sportsbook, casino, daily fantasy and marketplace.
What is happening to Crowns?
Crowns will no longer be available, but with Tier Credits, you can still earn and redeem as normal.
When do the new Tier Credits start?
DraftKings’ new Tier Credits system will start on Jan. 1, 2023. It gives users the rest of December to use Crowns.
Will Tier Credits automatically transfer over on January 1?
Yes. Users won’t have to worry about doing anything extra once 2023 hits. Crowns will automatically transfer into Tier Credits.
How DraftKings Tier Credit system works
As previously stated, DraftKings users earn Tier Credits across the sportsbook, casino, daily fantasy and marketplace.
Here’s how the system works for each:
- Sportsbook: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10 wagered on straight bets and futures. Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $5 wagered on a parlay.
- Daily Fantasy: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $5 spent on entry fees.
- Marketplace: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $2.50 spent on NFT drops supplied by DraftKings. Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10 spent on all other purchases.
- Casino: Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $10 wagered on most slots. Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $25 wagered on select slots and table games. Earn 1 Tier Credit for every $40 wagered for most table games.
Types of prizes DraftKings users can redeem
For the month of December, DraftKings users can still use Crowns to redeem prizes. Starting Dec. 12, users can win a once in a lifetime dream getaway. DraftKings is giving away 48 luxurious vacations this holiday season.
Users can wander around the Dynasty Store to shop for prizes with the soon-to-be tier credits they have.
Smaller prizes from 2,000 to 15,000 Tier Credits include:
- AMC and Regal movie tickets
- Subscriptions to Starz, Showtime, Hulu and Paramount+
- Gift card for Top Golf, Dave & Busters and an Xbox
Larger prizes from around 20,000 Tier Credits on up include:
- DraftKings apparel
- DraftKings branded merchandise such as cornhole, rolling cooler, counter top fridge, duffle bag and more
Of course, Tier Credits can also get users more free play across all platforms, too.