The game is over but there is still a way to extend that “super” feeling for a few more days – aside from replaying that J.Lo and Shakira halftime performance. Until Feb. 7, DraftKings Sportsbook will double the payout on your biggest daily wager with its Daily Double Up promotion.
Even if you’re sad that the NFL season is over, there is still plenty of action. We’ve compiled all the details about Daily Double Up and a schedule of all the Pennsylvania-based teams playing during the promotion to satisfy your post-NFL wagering appetite.
DraftKings Daily Double Up promo details
Here’s how bettors in PA can double their winnings:
- Login into DraftKings (you must be physically located in PA)
- Place bets between Feb. 2 – Feb. 7
- Users are eligible to get additional winnings on up to one qualifying wager per day
- Your qualifying wager each day is the eligible cash wager that settled that day and had the largest net winnings (total returns less original wager) of all your eligible settled bets that day
- The winning qualifying wager will be paid out as usual
- If qualified, on the next business day, you will be credited site credit (DK Dollars) to the value of the qualifying wager’s net winnings.
There is a max $500 per qualifying wager and a maximum cumulative bonus of $1,000 across the offer period.
For round robins at DraftKings, the largest winning portion of the bet is the eligible wager. Bets placed with “free bet,” odds boosts, and bets settled using the cash out feature are not eligible. Customers betting both sides of the market will be excluded.
The promo can be accessed through our links here.
The NBA trade deadline is Feb. 6 and the Philadelphia 76ers will try to add at least one shooter. They also have a busy week on the court.
Sixers vs. Miami Heat
- Spread: Sixers +2.5
- Moneyline: 76ers (+120) Heat (-141)
- Over/under: 212
76ers vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Memphis Grizzlies vs. 76ers
The Philadelphia Flyers returned from the All-Star break with an overtime loss to the Penguins and a win over the Colorado Avalanche.
Flyers vs. Detroit Red Wings
- Puck line: Flyers -1.5
- Moneyline: Flyers (-230), Red Wings (+195)
- Over/under: 6 goals
New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers
As of Feb. 3, two Pennsylvania-based teams were in the AP Top 25, #10 Villanova and #22 Penn State. State-based basketball action during the DraftKings Daily Double Up promo include:
Lafayette vs. Bucknell
- Spread: Bucknell -2
- Moneyline: Bucknell (-134), Lafayette (+112)
- Over/under: 143.5
#22 Penn State vs. #16 Michigan State
#10 Villanova vs. #19 Butler
Pittsburgh vs. Notre Dame
Temple vs. Memphis
James Madison vs. Drexel
St. Francis vs. Sacred Heart
Pennsylvania vs. Columbia
Havard vs. Yale (No, neither team is located in PA, but Yale is 14-4 ATS).
Best of luck on doubling up your winnings this week!