The Philadelphia Eagles were on the couch at home waiting to see who their opponent would be in the NFL Divisional Round.
With the New York Giants’ upset of the Vikings, the Eagles will play the Giants on Saturday night at 8:15 p.m. at Lincoln Financial Field.
The Giants are the NFC’s lowest-remaining seed (No. 6) and defeated the No. 3 Vikings 31-24 on Sunday.
Pennsylvania sportsbooks have the Eagles as a 7.5-point favorite, with the total set at 48.
The Eagles defeated the Giants in both matchups this season, the first coming in Week 14 with with a 48-22 win, and the second in Week 18 with a 22-16 victory.
Eagles vs. Giants spread, updated odds at PA sportsbooks
Check the latest Philadelphia Eagles odds here.
Eagles vs. Giants Divisional Round betting preview
These are not the same old Giants that came into this season with a 22-59 record since 2016. Rookie coach Brian Daboll, up for Coach of the Year, has resurrected Daniel Jones‘ career and has instilled a new culture in East Rutherford.
Jones went 24-for-35 with 301 yards and two touchdowns on Sunday. He added 78 rushing yards on 17 carries.
The Eagles will be well-rested coming off the bye. The rest should help Jalen Hurts‘ ailing shoulder. Hurts, who sprained his shoulder in Week 15, returned against the Giants in Week 18 after a two-game absence. He was 20-for-35 for 229 yards with an interception in that one.
Right tackle Lane Johnson is expected to return and play through a torn adductor.
Here are Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants Divisional Round betting stats (courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook).
- Against the spread: Eagles 8-9, Giants 14-4
- Over/Under record: Eagles 9-7-1, Giants 7-9-2
- Average points per game: Eagles 28.1, Giants 22.0
- Average points against: Eagles 20.2, Giants 21.9
- The Eagles have won each of their last nine home games against the Giants.
- The Eagles have scored the first touchdown in each of their last seven games against NFC East opponents.
- The Giants have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games.
Eagles vs. Giants player props in NFL Divisional Round
Check back later in the week when DraftKings Sportsbook releases player props for Eagles-Giants.