Nine online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania present lots of lines, betting markets, boosts, tweets, and promotions. There are much fewer during a pandemic.
The once robust menu has been hit by the effects of coronavirus-related cancellations. Instead of shelving “Best of the Books” though, we’ll keep going with updates until the major sports return.
Brady to Bucs adds betting markets
Tom Brady signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers gave Patriots fans reasons to weep and sportsbooks something to add to their menu.
Tom Brady Props at FanDuel:
Until March 20, Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win the NFL Championship is boosted from +1800 to +3200.
Other Brady props:
(Teams must play a full regular season of 16 games for bets to stand)
- Total regular season passing yards: Over/under 4399.5
- Total regular season passing TDs: Over/under 29.5
- Total regular season INTs: Over/under 10.5
- Most wins in the regular season, Tampa Bay vs. New England: Tampa Bay +118, New England -138
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Futures at DraftKings:
- Super Bowl: +1800
- NFC Championship: +900
- NFC South: +170
- Win totals: Over/under 9
FanDuel 10% back
When you “opt-in” at FanDuel, you can get 10% back everyday. For each day you play at FanDuel sportsbook, you’ll get a site credit equal to 10% of your net wagered losses or 10% of your net wagered winnings from the previous day. Max $50 bonus per day.
FOX Bet still boosting
FOX Bet won’t let something like a pandemic keep it from offering odds boosts. Keeping up with NFL free agency and the general happy feeling football gives us, let’s take a look in at FOX Bet.
- Darius Slay (now with Eagles) to win Defensive Player of the Year boosted from +15000 to +20,000
- Tom Brady to win regular season MVP boosted from +3500 to +4,500
- DeAndre Hopkins (now with Cardinals) 15+ receiving TDs boosted from +500 to +600
Philadelphia Eagles 2020 look ahead lines
FOX Bet also has, brace yourselves… Some NFL and college football look ahead lines.
2020 Look ahead lines Philadelphia Eagles:
(schedule, dates, and times not yet released)
- Philadelphia Eagles +5 vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Philadelphia Eagles -7.5
- Philadelphia Eagles -2.5 vs. Cleveland Browns
- Philadelphia Eagles -2 vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Philadelphia Eagles +2.5 vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles -3
- New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles -7
- Philadelphia Eagles -3 vs. New York Giants
- Philadelphia Eagles +4 vs. Green Bay Packers
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles -3
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Philadelphia Eagles +4
- Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles -8
- Philadelphia Eagles -4.5 vs. Washington Redskins
- New Orleans Saints vs. Philadelphia Eagles +2
- Philadelphia Eagles -2 vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Philadelphia Eagles +1 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
PlaySugarHouse and BetRivers sportsbooks still offering action
With no NHL, NBA or NCAA basketball action, PlaySugarHouse and BetRivers Casino reported a strong handle on UFC Fight Night, along with rises in soccer, international basketball, darts and rugby action over the past weekend.
Mattias Stetz, the C.O.O. of Rust Street Interactive, which operates PlaySugarHouse.com and BetRivers.com. said:
“Sports fans are expanding their horizons. They are betting on UFC, soccer, Turkish basketball and whatever sports are still being played. If there is a professional sporting event being played anywhere around the world, we are trying our best to offer it. We also are seeing traditional sports bettors migrating to the casino from the sportsbook now with so many league cancellations. Our online casino table and slot games are still open 24/7.”
PlaySugarHouse and BetRivers said in a press release that more jackpots are expected as casino play increases.