Leading up to the Bengals and Rams matchup on Sunday, February 13, 2022, you can find hundreds of sportsbook Super Bowl offers and ways to bet the Big Game.
And none require you to break the bank. In fact, many new bettors will find it is quite easy to sign up to a legal, regulated sports betting app and get some skin in the game.
If you’re looking for some last minute betting ideas, look no further. We lay out ten different ways to bet $10 on Super Bowl 56 here.
BetMGM Super Bowl promo: Free $50 and $1,000 risk-free bet
Before we get to the all the ways you can bet $10, there is one Super Bowl promo that could help pad your bankroll. BetMGM Sportsbook, one of the more popular Pennsylvania betting apps is offering a juicy Super Bowl promo to new bettors.
It may sound too good to be true, but it’s not.
- Simply sign up for a BetMGM sportsbook account using code “PLAYBONUS50“
- Make your first deposit. Then make your first risk-free bet.
- After which BetMGM will credit your account $50.
You must deposit and bet with your money first to claim the $1,000 risk-free bet. Do that, and will also get the $50 Free Bet. If the you use the $50 free bet first, you won’t be eligible for the $1,000 risk free bet.
Best Super Bowl odds 2022
10 ways to bet $10 on Super Bowl 56
Betting Against The Spread
The Rams opened as a 3.5-point favorite at most books and we’ve seen the line move up to -4.5 at many books and back down to -4 as game time approaches.
A winning $10 bet on either team (Rams to cover 4 or Bengals getting 4 points) at odds of -110, would return about a $9 win (plus your $10 back).
Super Bowl 56 Passing Props
- Joe Burrow passing yards over 276.5 (-115) / under 276.5 (-115)
- Matthew Stafford passing yards over 279.5 (-115) / under 279.5 (-115)
Burrow has gone over this total in nine games this season. Stafford has eclipsed his posted total of 279.5 yards in 13 games.
- Joe Burrow interceptions over 0.5 (-120) / under 0.5 (-110)
- Matthew Stafford interceptions over 0.5 (-135) / under 0.5 (+100)
Stafford led the league in interceptions in the regular season with 17, including eight picks in his final four regular-season games, but has done a good job in the playoffs only throwing one pick. Burrow threw 14 regular-season interceptions and has thrown a pick in each of his last two games.
Super Bowl 56 Rushing Props
- Cam Akers rushing yards over 58.5 (-140) / under 58.5 (+110)
- Joe Mixon rushing yards over 63.5 (-120) / under 63.5 (-110)
Akers tore his Achilles in July and since returning in the playoffs, has had performances of 55, 48, and 48 yards. Mixon, who ran for over 1,200 yards this year in the regular season has rushed for 48, 54, and 88 yards in the playoffs.
Will Either Team Score a Defensive Touchdown?
Betting on the Outcomes of Each Quarter
- 1st Quarter: 10-1
- 2nd Quarter: +175
- 3rd Quarter: +450
- 4th Quarter: +210
- Super Bowl betting: Tie +800
Super Bowl Team Totals
- Cincinnati Bengals over 21.5 (-115) / under 21.5 (-115)
- Los Angeles Rams over 26.5 (-120) / under 26.5 (-110)
Overtime Yes/No Prop
- Yes (+800) / No (-1600) – Odds at BetMGM
Safety During The Super Bowl?
Largest Lead in the Game:
- Over 14.5 (-105) / Under 14.5 (-125)
Longest Field Goal Made:
- Over 47.5 (-110) / Under 47.5 (-125)
There are many more Super Bowl prop bets where that came from. More exotic bets will incorporate several other games in other sports to be played on Super Bowl Sunday. You may see them called “Sports Crossover Bets.”
In the NBA, the Atlanta Hawks play the Boston Celtics and the Minnesota Timberwolves play the Indiana Pacers, while the NHL has four games slated for action.
We are also in the midst of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics, and many sportsbooks allow you to parlay Super Bowl bets with Olympics wagers.
Featured image credit: Elaine Thompson – AP