NFL Week 7 action starts on Thursday night with the Denver Broncos visiting the Cleveland Browns. The games with the highest point totals at BetMGM Sportsbook are:
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tennessee Titans
- Detroit Lions vs. Los Angeles Rams
Even if a team only scores a touchdown, you can win $200 when you bet $10 at BetMGM Sportsbook. You don’t need even need to use a promo code. Just click on the offer below.
BetMGM PA sportsbook TD promo
After you click on the link above, here’s how the BetMGM Bet $10, Get $200 promo works
- Sign-up: Register an account with BetMGM sportsbook with your name, address, date of birth.
- Download BetMGM PA sportsbook on iOS or Android
- Make a deposit: BetMGM has a number of banking methods to deposit and withdraw like ACH e-check, online banking transfer, PayPal, and more.
- Bet on any NFL moneyline: If your team scores a TD, you’ll get $200 in free bets.
BetMGM NFL parlay betting
BetMGM sportsbook added a new feature for NFL games. “One Game Parlay” is available for every NFL game. It allows users to build a parlay with props from the same game. For example, if you want to bet on the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Las Vegas Raiders Week 7 game, here is a possible One Game Parlay.
- 1st half highest scoring
- Eagles +4.5 (1st half)
- Over 49.5 points
- Raiders -3.5 game spread
If you are looking for ideas, inspiration, etc for building your NFL parlay bet, there some featured parlays in a carousel on the app. Also, for some games when you click on “one game parlay” it shows the top one game parlay bets.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Las Vegas Raiders betting
The Philadelphia Eagles are 3-point underdogs and +135 on the moneyline. If you are going to the game, we have tips for your NFL road trip to Las Vegas. But if you are staying in PA to watch the game, you can still follow along on Twitter at PlayPennsylvania and Iggles.
NFC East odds
The 5-1 Dallas Cowboys are a huge favorite (-1000) at BetMGM to win the NFC East. Bettors are backing the Cowboys with about 40% of the futures NFC East money.
The Eagles and Washington both have two wins and are +1200. The woeful one-win New York Giants are +5000.