The Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams and the Buffalo Bills kick off the NFL season on Thursday night and DraftKings Sportsbook PA has multiple promotions to push the odds in your favor.
For starters, DraftKings PA is giving new users $200 in free bets for making a wager of $5+ on the NFL, college football, or UFC. That bonus is paid out as eight free $25 bets that must be used within 7 days.
And this particular promotion can also be stacked, meaning it can be used in conjunction with the others to maximize your bonus money. There’s no DraftKings promo code needed – just click “Play Now!”
DraftKings PA NFL kick-off promo code for $1,050 additional bonus
New users can also earn an additional $1,050 in bonuses with another promotion at DraftKings.
That bonus arrives with $50 free just for signing up and making a deposit of at least $5. The remainder can be earned with a 20% match bonus (up to $1,000).
And DraftKings has another special offer just in time for the first NFL game of the season.
Best DraftKings Sportsbook NFL kick-off promos in Pennsylvania
You only need a seven-point lead. And it only has to happen once. With this promotion, players can immediately cash a moneyline bet on either team if their chosen team takes a 7-point lead at any point in the game. This Rams vs. Bills NFL promo comes with a max bet of $100.
Additional details include:
- Must opt in, and then you will receive one “Up 7″ Early Win token for the Bills vs. Rams game on Thursday, September 8th at 8:20 p.m.
- Then, you need to place a pre-game moneyline bet on either Buffalo or Los Angeles.
- Select the Early Win token from your bet slip when placing your moneyline bet to apply the promotion.
- Placing moneyline wagers on both teams will automatically disqualify you from the promotion.
- The bet will settle as a winner if your team establishes a lead of 7+ points.
- If the team you pick never leads by 7+ points, the bet will settle in accordance with the game outcome.
- One qualifying bet per user per game.
- Early Win token expires at 8:20 PM ET on 9/8
- Excludes parlays, same game parlays, live bets, bonus bets, cash out bets, voided bets, profit boosts, and odds boosts.
- Must be 21+, unless otherwise stated, and located in CT, NY, PA, or TN
Defending champion Rams are Week 1 dogs at PA online sportsbooks
At present, the Super Bowl champions are underdogs in their home opener. Buffalo is favored by 2.5 points over Los Angeles with a moneyline price of . The Rams are priced at .
The game’s over/under is currently points at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bettors can also find a full menu of other offerings for the Bills/Rams NFL opener, including game, team, and player props, many of which you may combine in a Single Game Parlay, a popular betting option.
Next Thursday, the NFL season will begin in Los Angeles. The Rams will raise their Super Bowl banner.
And the first game will kick off, with promotions from DraftKings that can bring a bunch of bonus money – and maybe even a betting victory after the game’s first touchdown.