NFL Week 1 starts on Sept. 8 followed by a full Sunday schedule on Sept. 11. Those who have yet to sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account can tackle one of the best NFL Week 1 offers on the slate.
Just in time for Week 1 games Caesars Sportsbook is live in Pennsylvania. New online sportsbook customers can claim a bonus up to $1,000 with Caesars promo code LEGALFULL.
And that’s just the start for both new and existing customers.
Caesars Sportsbook PA promo code for NFL Week 1
To take full advantage of the $1,250 welcome bonus, just sign up using the Caesars PA promo code above, and make your first deposit. Then:
- Place your first bet (within 30 days of signing up).
- If that bet loses, Caesars’ Roman army will refund the entire amount (up to $1,250) in the form of bet credit to try again.
- Must use the bet credit within 14 days from when you receive it.
In addition to the initial bonus, new Caesars Sportsbook customers also get 1,000 Caesars Rewards credits and 1,000 tier credits just for signing up through our links.
Check out the brand new Caesars PA sportsbook app
If you reach the old “black and gold” Caesars website or app, you’ll be greeted with an “important announcement” banner. That will outline the new app, which is green and gold and has an upgraded feel. You will need to create a new Caesars account when you first access the new Caesars.
Among the new and improved features at Caesars PA are:
- Cleaner and more user-friendly interface
- Faster payouts and more ways to deposit
- Live scoreboards
- Expanded betting options and thousands of additional markets
- Expanded in-play betting options
- Same-game parlays
Caesars Pennsylvania NFL Week 1 profit boosts
Even if you are not a first-time new user, Caesars Sportsbook has promos for existing customers for NFL Week 1 games.
Caesar is proving his generosity with a number of promos, including “profits for the people.” Look for profit boosts to enhance your net winnings on straight bets (moneyline, spread or over/under total points) or on parlays. After you opt in, any available profit boosts will appear on the bet slip. Note that profit boosts are applied on the max bet amount listed.
Check your bonus drawer in your bet slip to find profit boosts and also to apply any available bet credit.
Once you apply a profit boost, you will see the “old” potential payout and a new one that reflects the potential payout with the profit boost.
Caesars PA NFL Week 1 Odds Boosts
- Patriots to win AFC East and Commanders to NFC boosted to +4000
- Justin Fields, Trevor Lawrence or Trey Lance to most regular season passing touchdowns +1500.
Week 1 NFL betting preview at Caesars
With the Caesars PA promo code you can start betting on the NFL Week 1 action.
NFL Week 1 biggest favorites
- Indianapolis Colts (-8) vs. Houston Texans
- Baltimore Ravens (-7) vs. New York Jets
- San Francisco 49ers (-7) vs. Chicago Bears
Philadelphia Eagles futures betting at Caesars Sportsbook
Futures bettors at Caesars believe it will be big year for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The Eagles +2500 have received more money to finish with the NFL’s best record this season than every other NFC team combined.
- 90.7% of the handle is on the Eagles to go Over their win total (9.5).
- The Eagles have generated more money to win the NFC East than the Cowboys, Giants and Commanders combined with 50.5% of the handle
Pittsburgh Steelers futures betting at Caesars Sportsbook
Will this be Mike Tomlin’s first losing season at the Steelers head coach? The Steelers win total at Caesars Sportsbook PA is 7.5 with the under favored at -135. Bettors are backing the over with 66% of the money. A bettor in Nevada put down $15,000 on the Steelers Over 7.5 (-110) wins. It’s tied for the largest win total Over bet with another Nevada bettor who put $15,000 on Panthers over 6 (-150) wins.
However, some think life after Big Ben might hit rock bottom. The Steelers currently have gotten the fifth-most money to end up with the NFL’s worst record.