Thursday Night Football between the Buffalo Bills and defending champion Los Angeles Rams kicks off the NFL season and the new Caesars sportsbook in Pennsylvania has one of the best NFL promo codes to get you into gear for the 2022 season.
The Caesars Sportsbook PA promo is giving NFL Thursday Night Football and Week 1 bettors a chance for a bonus up to $1,250 with Caesars PA promo code LEGALFULL.
Caesars Sportsbook PA promo code for TNF Bills vs. Rams worth $1,250
Having skin in the game is the best way to celebrate the return of the NFL season with Thursday Night Football. With the Caesars PA Promo for Bills vs. Rams, knowing you’ll get a bet credit if you lose makes it even better.
Caesars PA sportsbook customers can benefit from a promo that gives new users a bet credit up to $1,250.
Claim your $1,250 welcome offer using the promo code LEGALFULL and then place your first deposit.
- Then place your first cash wager on Thursday Night Football between the Bills and Rams.
- If the bet loses, Caesars will refund the entire amount (up to $1,250) in the form of a bet token to use on another bet.
- You have 14 days to use the bet token from when you received it.
In addition to the initial bonus, new Caesars Sportsbook customers also get 1,000 Caesars Rewards credits and 1,000 tier credits just for signing up through our links.
Caesars PA odds boosts for Thursday Night Football
In addition to Caesars PA Promo Code For NFL Kickoff, Caesars Sportsbook is offering odds boosts for the Thursday Night game:
- Devin Singletary Over 99.5 Rushing + Receiving Yards: +350
- Stefon Diggs & Cam Akers Each Score TD: +500
- Gabriel Davis & Dawson Knox Each Over 4.5 Receptions: +525
- Rams Win & Cooper Kupp Over 9.5 Receptions: +550
- Allen Robinson Over 99.5 Receiving Yards & TD: +600
NFL Week 1 betting preview for Rams vs. Bills
The Rams and Bills have been two of the most bet teams this summer on Caesars Sportsbook.
The Bills lead the league in tickets (10.2%) and handle (14.2%) to win the Super Bowl this season. The next closest teams in terms of handle and tickets are the Las Vegas Raiders (6.9% tickets) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7.5% handle).
The Bills also lead the league in:
- Most bets of $1,000 or more to win Super Bowl 57
- Most bets to finish the regular season with the NFL’s best record
Bills quarterback Josh Allen is first in tickets (10.6%) and second in handle (12.4%) to win NFL MVP this season. Allen is +650 to win MVP.
Not many people believe in the Rams on Thursday Night Football. The Rams opened as a 1-point favorite but have fallen to a 2.5-point underdog.
The Bills have received 95% of the tickets and 99% of dollars wagered on all moneyline bets. Buffalo has generated 82% of the total number of tickets and 91% of the total dollars wagered on all spread bets.
Lead image credit: AP/Photo Jeffrey T. Barnes